Child Care Resources helps kids grow into successful adults by enriching the learning environments of their crucial early years
Services to Parents
- We help parents find child care. We maintain an up-to-date database with all area child care programs, their hours, fees and vacancies. We match family needs to child care programs.
- We also have information about how to choose quality child care.
- We help parents pay for child care. We offer scholarships to low income parents so they can work and go to school. Learn more about the scholarship program at www.childcareresources.org.
Services to Child Care Providers
- Professional Development – Child Care Resources offers a wide array of workshops, online training, technical assistance and onsite coaching to support early childhood professionals.
- Health Consultation – A public health nurse is available to answer health questions from child care providers.
- Filling Vacancies – We help match parent needs with programs that have vacancies.
- Meal Reimbursement – We offer partial meal reimbursement to child care programs that participate in the Child Care Food Program and that serve nutritious meals.
- Links to Quality Incentive Programs – We have information about Montana’s programs to financially support quality efforts including STARS to Quality, mini-grants, and professional development incentive awards.
Child Care Resources
500 N Higgins, Suite 202