Nurse-Family Partnership is a program for women who are having their first baby. If you enroll, a registered nurse will visit you in your home throughout pregnancy and continue to visit until your baby is 2 years old.
How much does the program cost?
Nurse-Family Partnership is FREE to all eligible women. My nurse will help me:
- Have a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby;
- Become a better parent;
- Build a strong network of support for me and my baby;
- Make my home a safe place for my baby to live and play;
- Obtain referrals for healthcare, childcare, job training and other support services available in my community;
- Find ways to continue my education and develop job skills; and,
- Set goals for my family’s future and find ways to help me reach them.
Who can enroll in the program?
Any woman who:
- Is pregnant with her first child;
- Meets income requirements; and,
- Lives in Missoula County.
You are encouraged to enroll as early as possible in your pregnancy. Go to the national Nurse-Family Partnership for more information on this program.
A New Program of the Missoula City-County Health Department
Lavonne Blunt, RN
301 West Alder Street
Missoula, MT 59802