Eligibility: Futures is a free and voluntary program that is open to all young mothers and fathers.
Eligibility requirements: To be pregnant or parenting and 21 years old or younger.
Contact Thomas or Dacia at 543-3550 to learn more or enroll in the program, or drop by the Young Family Resource Center, which is open Monday through Thursday, noon – 5:00 p.m.
Futures can help you:
• Complete your education and plan for a career;
• Improve your employment skills;
• Access community resources that help your family;
• Find safe and stable housing;
• Connect with other young parents;
• Feel confident and supported as a parent; and,
• Build your skills in all areas of life.
Women’s Opportunity and Resource Development, Inc.
2405 McIntosh Loop
Missoula, MT 59801